Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Before.

The past few days I've been sorting through my pictures from Thailand, India, and the sweet days of my life in Utah and now, California. I came across some beauties from a trip I took just a few weeks before boarding the plane for SE Asia.

It was a 4 day solo trip to the coast and up through the glorious Redwoods. I love the serenity and sacredness of solo travel and wonder what it would be like to travel with somebody. Maybe one day I'll try it.

Until then, here are some photos of magical moments in time that settled my heart and prepared me for my big journey. I am eternally grateful to call this place my hOMe.

My cozy sleeping spot. Falling asleep to the sound of crashing waves is the sweetest sound I've ever known.

Beer, book, and a stunning sunset.

Early morning visitor.


Can you see me?


The oldest of them all.

Quiet, serene, peaceful.




I intend to write about my journeys as they settle into my heart and reveal new wisdom. I believe inspiration will come as I continue to be patient with myself. Thanks for reminiscing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment