Thursday, July 14, 2011

Travel Update!

I've finally decided what I'll be doing for the month of September! This has been brewing on an energetic level for a few months now and started manifesting physically the past few weeks. I didn't want to share the news until it was 100% set in stone. And now it is! So...(drum roll please).....

...on September 1....

...I will be arriving here...




..to meditate in here....


..and learn from this man...


..and do awesome things...







How lucky am I? This is an opportunity of a lifetime and I'm accepting it with an open heart and widespread arms. I mean daily yoga, chanting, study of the scriptures, kirtan, meditation, home cooked vegetarian meals, and spending extensive time outdoors (overnight hiking with llamas!! YES!)...it's a dream come true for me. And since it won't cost me anything (with the exception of gas to get there), there is no financial burden, which is a whole blessing of its own. To learn from knowledgeable, holy, respected individuals...I'm humbled just thinking about it. Really. Truly. This whole reality humbles me and brings me down on my knees.. I'm just so grateful.

So, as of today, the travel agenda is as follows:

Between August 1-5: pack up my car with the essentials and get rid of everything else; say adios to the Zoo

August 6: Leave for Mexico

August 14: Come back from Mexico

August 15-August 29: Weekend trip to Chicago, camping on Lake Michigan

August 30: Leave for the Krishna Temple ( in Spanish Fork, Utah). I love mini road-trips.

September 1: Arrive at the Krishna Temple.

October 2/3: Leave for Sedona, AZ

October 3-12: Explore Sedona; Vision Quest; plan next leg of the journey


After Sedona, I'll be doing some in-depth work with my spiritual family, so from then on I will go where I am needed of where the Universe takes me. Some locations will include Colorado, Philadelphia, Chicago, Michigan ( <3 ), New Mexico, Poland, Czech Republic, Sweden, and France. I'm sure that other places will draw me in as well, I'm just not sure which ones or when. But that's all part of the journey, right? Eventually , in a few years, I would like to study with the medicine men in Peru. This is currently manifesting in the spiritual, vibrational realm, but just as the Krishna Temple, I hope that one day it becomes reality. And it will. Unless my intention changes...which, of course, is all part of the journey as well ;-)


Thanks for sharing in the exciting news with me! I am grateful for each and every one of you. Thank you for making my life so FULL.

No comments:

Post a Comment