Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fantasy World

My eyes refuse to shut and my mind keeps racing; it's one of those sleepless nights. But I don't mind. The silence of the night and the songs of the crickets hypnotize me until my mind goes silent, for just a brief second, and I hear the truth. A truth that I've felt running through the blood in my veins and surfacing during glimpses of complete inner wilderness;


I live in a fantasy world. A world where feathers are worth the price of gold, walks along the country side become movements of pure need and desire, thoughts turn into beautiful melodies of fluttering butterfly wings, words are a disruptive hindrance, and soul connections are a requirement, not a choice. 


Bills are merely a memory; a fading reminder of a past life. Jobs, a threatening nightmare; a torturous dream that has swiftly gone by and disappeared somewhere amongst the mountain roads. Time is merely a concept; a concept that does not exist in this world of mine. I have nowhere to be, nothing to do, and no one to see. I am existing in this moment. One breath at a time.


The question is not what you look at, but what you see. I see an open road of endless possibilities, limitless undying love shining all around me like a million suns calling me on and on, wildflowers dancing in the wind begging me to join, dreams reaching their delicate fingers out to grasp mine leading the way fearlessly inspiring my soul to mimic.

The atoms of my skin, my tissues, my bones vibrate faster, sending my mind into blissful oblivion, an existence of stillness calming the ocean of waves splashing through the neurons in my brain. It is then I realize I no longer understand mundane complains of everyday life filled with hatred, regret yet no willingness to make changes, transform, become. My life is no longer driven by poisoning fear and chocking uncertainty. Is yours?


The full moon is on her way. I can feel her pulling me, whispering promises of wolf chants and flowing waters of crimson; sending my body into deep slumber surrounded by aches of desire, beckoning my voice to howl her song of surrender, releasing the decaying venom clinging to my plexus. It is then that I feel my power, more powerful than a stampede of buffaloes rushing through sandy plains of mirages. A Goddess, fearlessly staring at the road ahead; a woman who runs with the wolves; an unstoppable force of hope; an ancient stone pillar of strength, withstanding thousands years of relentless storms; confident, fearless, smiling.


I live in a fantasy world. But it has become my reality. My life. My existence.

Until next time, repeat after me: I AM FREE. Say it again. Believe it. Now exist in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment