Monday, November 21, 2011

Camera Dilemma


I don't know if you've noticed the lack of pictures in the past few posts, but I know I definitely have. And it's due to two factors:
 
1. I have a very expensive camera (Nikon D90) that was gifted to me by my parents after I received my Bachelors degree.

2. My lifestyle in the past few months has become extremely active with crazy outdoor adventures.

And clearly, it would not be very wise of me to take a bulky, expensive camera on a six pitch climb where the chances of it banging and/or falling are a sure thing.

In other words, this:







Does not mix with this:



I tried. I really, really tried to make it work. But the two lifestyles just do not coexist peacefully. But there is a solution. And it is this:


I'd like to introduce you to the

"Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-TX10 16.2 MP Waterproof Digital Still Camera with Exmor R CMOS Sensor, 3D Sweep Panorama, and Full HD 1080/60i Video"

Quite a mouthful, right? In other words, it is waterproof, shatter-proof, dust-proof, freeze-proof, and Yelena crazy adventure-proof. And the best part? As of Wednesday, it will be in my hands and ready for action. I'm really looking forward to using it and sharing my opinion with all of you. But most of all, I'm really excited to share my awesome adventures with you all :-)


Check back in the next week for LOADS of new posts including some awesome climbing routes at Red Rock Canyon in Vegas, some gear reviews, and fun travel stories. Hope you're having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment