Monday, August 22, 2011

My Super Lazy Saturday

This Saturday, P. and I had a super lazy day. We might just have to make it a monthly tradition when I'm all traveled out.

I woke up while P. slept in to meet this guy-


and this lady-

for some lunchtime beers.

I then promptly went back to P.'s place (my home until I leave), changed into my jammies, and crawled back into bed. After a lunchtime nap, I convinced P. that the time has come for him to be introduced to The Shire, Gollum, Frodo, and all of their adventures. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, P. is a deprived human being who has never seen any Lord of the Rings movies. But I am proud to say that after Saturday, he is 50% of the way there. I'm not sure how his deprived soul made it this far.

Along with Lord of the Rings, our Saturday also consisted of:



Making hummus! Lots and lots and lots of hummus! (P. makes the best hummus ever.)

Taunting cute puppies with mentioned hummus.
Loving up on cute puppies after being taunted with hummus by my lovely self.
Yummy organic wine.
Home-cooked all organic, local dinner. My stomach was very happy that night.

So far today has consisted of Goddess-awesomeness and ink with more awesomeness on the way this evening. Pictures and stories to come tomorrow :-)

Also, I leave for Utah in exactly a week...I am feeling every single emotion that I am capable of feeling all at the same time while trying to keep it together. Time is a-tickin', and it's very bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment